By Leo Babauta (Posted: 31 Aug 2016 10:53 AM PDT, Self-Help List)
- Say thank you to everything and everyone, even to your grief and those who frustrate you.
- Ask how you want to use this gift of a day.
- See this moment as the most important moment in the world, and don’t wait to be happy.
- Do every task out of love for someone else, and yourself.
- To make better habits, put everything you have into small steps. And ask for help.
- Travel lighter, pack fewer fears.
- Overcome procrastination by sitting with one task, not letting yourself run from discomfort.
- One thing at a time.
- See discomfort as no big deal.
- Ask yourself how you want to spend your one wild and precious life.
Pod to se podepisuji.